- Corporate year end work for Notice to Reader and Assurance Engagements including file preparation, financial statements, file review and both personal and corporate tax planning.
- Prepare personal and corporate tax returns
- Audit assignments
- Mentor students
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and motivated to produce high quality work
- Self-starter – ability to focus on providing and implementing innovative and practical solutions
- Strong client relations skills
- The ability to use Caseware, Taxprep, Simply Accounting, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office – Excel and Word and quickly learn additional software programs is essential.
Education and Experience:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- CPA (USA) designation and/or relevant experience with US tax work is considered an asset
- Experience working in a Canadian public practice firm considered an asset