Summary of changes impacting tax measures: The 2023 Canadian Federal Budget was presented March 28, 2023. A number of changes were proposed, below is a quick summary […]
Farming is more than a lifestyle
Agriculture and farming operations have grown and evolved to become large, complex businesses. EBT has the experience to help our agribusiness clients develop strategies to ensure the long-term success of their operations.
Our team of professionals can assist with:
- Regular bookkeeping services including real-time, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual options
- Accounting system setup and support – Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, AgExpert; desktop and cloud versions
- Payroll services and T4 preparation
- GST returns
- T5 Slip Preparation as well as other government submissions
- AgriInvest, AgriStability and AgriRecovery preparation and submissions
- Other applications for programs under the Canadian Agriculture Partnership
- Business planning including:
- Reviewing finance and lease options
- Assessing risk management programs
- Preparation of real-time, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual cash-flow projections
- Preparation of business plans
- Taxation strategizing
- Intergenerational Transition and Succession Planning Strategies or transition to non-family or retirement planning
- Will and estate planning
Expert knowledge and experience.
EBT will keep you up-to-date on information regarding recent income tax developments, legislation changes, and strategies to optimize and reduce your income taxes.
Since mid-March, the federal and provincial governments have announced the creation of numerous programs to help both individuals and Canadian businesses with the financial fallout of […]