At EBT, we believe that finding success in today’s business world requires a team of valued professional advisors including lawyers, insurance brokers, investment advisors and accountants.
Through our experienced and knowledgeable staff, EBT can assist with your business advisory needs including:
- Assisting with development of your business strategy and set up of your business
- Developing financial projections to determine your capital requirements
- Assistance in reviewing borrowing requirements and finding the right lender for your business
- Human resource support including helping you find the right employees and setting policies
- Assisting with technology implementation
- Bookkeeping and controllership functions
- Monthly or quarterly financial statement generation
- Cash flow projections and planning
- Preparation of bank reports
- Positioning your business to expand or get it ready for sale
Consulting engagements build on our belief that client communication is essential, allowing us to be responsive to our client’s needs and provide timely advice, making EBT an integral part of our client’s team.
Contact us to discuss how EBT can help with your specific needs.